Google has made its first venture into the bond market - raising $3bn from big investors. With corporate borrowing costs about as low as they can be it makes sense for Google to grab some cheap money, even though it has some $50bn in the bank or in short-term investments. It also means the company can build a reputation among …
They might need that money, very soon...
Very soon now, they might need that money to pay for even more lawyers than they now have, if things keep on going the way they are... and I, for one, certainly hope that they; do.
Oh dear, what a shame.
Now if I was a Rothschild, or a Rockefeller, or any other Power Elite banker type, would I view that as an attack on my empire and the corrupted banking sector.
Whatever next? Nouveau Riche Bilderbergers and Trilateral Cloud Commissioners?
I say, what a spiffing good idea.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24