Google has made its first venture into the bond market - raising $3bn from big investors. With corporate borrowing costs about as low as they can be it makes sense for Google to grab some cheap money, even though it has some $50bn in the bank or in short-term investments. It also means the company can build a reputation among …
They might need that money, very soon...
Very soon now, they might need that money to pay for even more lawyers than they now have, if things keep on going the way they are... and I, for one, certainly hope that they; do.
Oh dear, what a shame.
Now if I was a Rothschild, or a Rockefeller, or any other Power Elite banker type, would I view that as an attack on my empire and the corrupted banking sector.
Whatever next? Nouveau Riche Bilderbergers and Trilateral Cloud Commissioners?
I say, what a spiffing good idea.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby