Server virtualization juggernaut VMware has bought Shavlik Technologies, one of its partners in virtual machine management and a provider of patch management and network security tools. Financial terms of the acquisition were not disclosed. Shavlik was founded in 1993 in St Paul, Minnesota, by Mark Shavlik, a developer at …
Please Sir ...
One trawls a network for instances of a freebie hypervisor and trolls a comments page for humour-impaired gits.
The modern usage of "troll" derives from sea angling, where it means dragging a hook slowly through the water (unlike "trawling" which uses a net) . So Go trolls the network looking for bites from any hypervisors out there.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s