Server virtualization juggernaut VMware has bought Shavlik Technologies, one of its partners in virtual machine management and a provider of patch management and network security tools. Financial terms of the acquisition were not disclosed. Shavlik was founded in 1993 in St Paul, Minnesota, by Mark Shavlik, a developer at …
Please Sir ...
One trawls a network for instances of a freebie hypervisor and trolls a comments page for humour-impaired gits.
The modern usage of "troll" derives from sea angling, where it means dragging a hook slowly through the water (unlike "trawling" which uses a net) . So Go trolls the network looking for bites from any hypervisors out there.
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way