Japanese video game developer Square Enix has confirmed that email address and resumes of job seekers have been exposed following a website hack. Miscreants made off with the information after cracking into the website of subsidiary Eidos and a site dedicated to the game Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Square Enix pulled both sites …
To be fair...
... only 350 actual sets of serious details, and 25k random email addresses? That's like three orders of magnitude below the PSN breach, right? In terms of breaches, that's one of the smallest for years. And no CCs? They got really lucky there.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?