Japanese video game developer Square Enix has confirmed that email address and resumes of job seekers have been exposed following a website hack. Miscreants made off with the information after cracking into the website of subsidiary Eidos and a site dedicated to the game Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Square Enix pulled both sites …
To be fair...
... only 350 actual sets of serious details, and 25k random email addresses? That's like three orders of magnitude below the PSN breach, right? In terms of breaches, that's one of the smallest for years. And no CCs? They got really lucky there.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month