Japanese video game developer Square Enix has confirmed that email address and resumes of job seekers have been exposed following a website hack. Miscreants made off with the information after cracking into the website of subsidiary Eidos and a site dedicated to the game Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Square Enix pulled both sites …
To be fair...
... only 350 actual sets of serious details, and 25k random email addresses? That's like three orders of magnitude below the PSN breach, right? In terms of breaches, that's one of the smallest for years. And no CCs? They got really lucky there.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait