Japanese video game developer Square Enix has confirmed that email address and resumes of job seekers have been exposed following a website hack. Miscreants made off with the information after cracking into the website of subsidiary Eidos and a site dedicated to the game Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Square Enix pulled both sites …
To be fair...
... only 350 actual sets of serious details, and 25k random email addresses? That's like three orders of magnitude below the PSN breach, right? In terms of breaches, that's one of the smallest for years. And no CCs? They got really lucky there.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Review A premium smartie lump: Oppo N1 CyanogenMod Edition
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call