A US Appeal court has found that Rambus had shredded documents pertinent to two lawsuits it had won, and has asked lower courts to re-examine the cases, threatening Rambus licence revenues. A Reuters report on Friday revealed that Rambus, a serial and largely successful litigator in defence of its memory chip intellectual …
Everything I have heard is that in USA civil courts, destruction of evidence means that jury can assume that it was incriminating.
Anyone want to take wagers on number of former cases that will now be checking to see if those documents could have been related to their cases that they lost.
Not sure I follow this point
They won the cases.
Why would they not shred the documents?
Appeals . You dont get rid of evidences till there is no more appeals left or the other side quits .
after years of Rambutt fucking everyone else, it's nice to see they might have finally fucked themselves.
Nine tonnes of documents ? Whatever happened to
the paperless office ?...
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests