Adobe has announced that you can now send audio and video files via SendNow, the file-transfer service the company introduced last November. SendNow is designed to facilitate the transfer of large files in ways that email can't. "With SendNow, you don't have to worry about email bounces or tricky FTP servers," Acrobat Solutions …
Same old Adobe...
This thing is a joke. I just tried it with my Adobe account, apparently there are 44 file formats not supported (including .exe and .7z, but also .sit and .tgz), and when I wanted to send feedback (firstname.lastname@example.org) I got - wait for it... - a 550 error : no such user exists.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars