Adobe has announced that you can now send audio and video files via SendNow, the file-transfer service the company introduced last November. SendNow is designed to facilitate the transfer of large files in ways that email can't. "With SendNow, you don't have to worry about email bounces or tricky FTP servers," Acrobat Solutions …
Same old Adobe...
This thing is a joke. I just tried it with my Adobe account, apparently there are 44 file formats not supported (including .exe and .7z, but also .sit and .tgz), and when I wanted to send feedback (email@example.com) I got - wait for it... - a 550 error : no such user exists.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE