Adobe has announced that you can now send audio and video files via SendNow, the file-transfer service the company introduced last November. SendNow is designed to facilitate the transfer of large files in ways that email can't. "With SendNow, you don't have to worry about email bounces or tricky FTP servers," Acrobat Solutions …
Same old Adobe...
This thing is a joke. I just tried it with my Adobe account, apparently there are 44 file formats not supported (including .exe and .7z, but also .sit and .tgz), and when I wanted to send feedback (email@example.com) I got - wait for it... - a 550 error : no such user exists.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)