Adobe has announced that you can now send audio and video files via SendNow, the file-transfer service the company introduced last November. SendNow is designed to facilitate the transfer of large files in ways that email can't. "With SendNow, you don't have to worry about email bounces or tricky FTP servers," Acrobat Solutions …
Same old Adobe...
This thing is a joke. I just tried it with my Adobe account, apparently there are 44 file formats not supported (including .exe and .7z, but also .sit and .tgz), and when I wanted to send feedback (email@example.com) I got - wait for it... - a 550 error : no such user exists.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search