James Brokenshire has taken over as the UK's security and counter-terrorism minister following the resignation of Baroness Neville-Jones on Monday. Brokenshire, a former banker and Conservative MP since 2005, was previously parliamentary under secretary for crime reduction before receiving his promotion this week. The crime …
Isn't that a euphemism for Essex?
My money was on Surrey...
...as I had the misfortune of passing through Redhill. But other parts clearly aren't.
So I think it's like London, Brokenshire doesn't coincide with traditional county boundaries, and comprises sizeable bits of Essex, Surrey, Wiltshire and so on. It's definitely home counties.
Not that c**t
that is all
... he's no c***", she cried. 'He's more of a man than you'll ever be!'
It sounds like a place BBC News would make up to chart social decline.
Oh well good luck to him in the thankless job of explaining the government's security knee jerks to the world.
Don't upset the man. He knows where you live and is probably deeply sniffing your packets as I type.
Brokenshire the former banker?
I'd be surprised if he wasn't still a complete Merchant banker. Par for the course for Tory ministers..
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Developer unleashes bowel-shaking KILLER APP for Google Glass