Nintendo has pushed back the date for its first major 3DS firmware update. Owners keen to try out the console's promised eShop feature will now have to wait until June. Originally planned for release in May, the update will also introduce a web browser, DSiWare, and heaps of classic games, 3DS-specific downloads and additional …
Have they noticed the flaming pile that is Sony and 'gone back to double check the systems'?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers