Nintendo has pushed back the date for its first major 3DS firmware update. Owners keen to try out the console's promised eShop feature will now have to wait until June. Originally planned for release in May, the update will also introduce a web browser, DSiWare, and heaps of classic games, 3DS-specific downloads and additional …
Have they noticed the flaming pile that is Sony and 'gone back to double check the systems'?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide