Nintendo has pushed back the date for its first major 3DS firmware update. Owners keen to try out the console's promised eShop feature will now have to wait until June. Originally planned for release in May, the update will also introduce a web browser, DSiWare, and heaps of classic games, 3DS-specific downloads and additional …
Have they noticed the flaming pile that is Sony and 'gone back to double check the systems'?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones