Nintendo has pushed back the date for its first major 3DS firmware update. Owners keen to try out the console's promised eShop feature will now have to wait until June. Originally planned for release in May, the update will also introduce a web browser, DSiWare, and heaps of classic games, 3DS-specific downloads and additional …
Have they noticed the flaming pile that is Sony and 'gone back to double check the systems'?
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?