The growing prevalence of junk messages on Facebook is been used to bait a new scam doing the rounds on the social network. Prospective marks in receipt of the fraudulent messages are invited to "verify" their account in order to "prevent spam". Recipients who respond to the message by clicking on a link end up sharing it on …
I suppose this is the end of facebook as we know it.
...this is EXACTLY Facebook as I know it.
There are messages on Facebook that aren't junk?
Did I miss something?
What is this facebook thing everyone are going on about?
Facebook is probably behind the spam
After all, they are slimy bastards:
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft declares WINDOWS 10: Seven, ate, Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9