Chinese kit supplier Huawei is working hard to gain acceptance in the west, employing the best in the business to give it a western look that's more than skin-deep. Taking a walk around its Shenzen HQ this week, I could, almost, convince myself I was on just another tech campus in California. However, despite its best efforts, …
IF I were a cynic...
I'd be tempted to view your visit and report as part of the image relaunch exercise...
Thank god I'm no cynic and always assume implicit trust on what everyone tells me :)
So Huawei is the Chinese Cisco.
Customers may make of that what they will.
Heard so many similar comments. It is this perception (and maybe the reality also) that needs to be changed to bring trust in their products and the company.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor