Chinese kit supplier Huawei is working hard to gain acceptance in the west, employing the best in the business to give it a western look that's more than skin-deep. Taking a walk around its Shenzen HQ this week, I could, almost, convince myself I was on just another tech campus in California. However, despite its best efforts, …
IF I were a cynic...
I'd be tempted to view your visit and report as part of the image relaunch exercise...
Thank god I'm no cynic and always assume implicit trust on what everyone tells me :)
So Huawei is the Chinese Cisco.
Customers may make of that what they will.
Heard so many similar comments. It is this perception (and maybe the reality also) that needs to be changed to bring trust in their products and the company.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE