Google has set aside $500 million to prepare for a possible settlement with the US Department of Justice, according to an SEC filing. But Sergey Brin says he knows nothing about it. Google cofounder Sergey Brin was asked about the filing today at the company's annual developer conference, but he declined to comment, saying that …
Am I the only one...
Am I the only one to read the headline as Sergey's mother got a wad of cash from an anti-trust settlement?
Thats how I read it. I bet they did it on purpose.
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' site Ello: There's a reason we're still in beta. SPAMMERS!
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods