Google has set aside $500 million to prepare for a possible settlement with the US Department of Justice, according to an SEC filing. But Sergey Brin says he knows nothing about it. Google cofounder Sergey Brin was asked about the filing today at the company's annual developer conference, but he declined to comment, saying that …
Am I the only one...
Am I the only one to read the headline as Sergey's mother got a wad of cash from an anti-trust settlement?
Thats how I read it. I bet they did it on purpose.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know