Google has set aside $500 million to prepare for a possible settlement with the US Department of Justice, according to an SEC filing. But Sergey Brin says he knows nothing about it. Google cofounder Sergey Brin was asked about the filing today at the company's annual developer conference, but he declined to comment, saying that …
Am I the only one...
Am I the only one to read the headline as Sergey's mother got a wad of cash from an anti-trust settlement?
Thats how I read it. I bet they did it on purpose.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad