Google has set aside $500 million to prepare for a possible settlement with the US Department of Justice, according to an SEC filing. But Sergey Brin says he knows nothing about it. Google cofounder Sergey Brin was asked about the filing today at the company's annual developer conference, but he declined to comment, saying that …
Am I the only one...
Am I the only one to read the headline as Sergey's mother got a wad of cash from an anti-trust settlement?
Thats how I read it. I bet they did it on purpose.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?