EMC has announced a Cloud Tiering Appliance to move files from select arrays to VNX and Isilon, and from VNX to Atmos and Data Domain. It is, in effect, Rainfinity reinvented and will develop into a generalised data mover. The Cloud Tiering Appliance (CTA) aids migration and it can do policy-driven file movement from NetApp …
You mean EMC, right ?
> IBM does not believe that tape is a valid place to store
EMC does not believe ... blah blah ...
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't