EMC has announced a Cloud Tiering Appliance to move files from select arrays to VNX and Isilon, and from VNX to Atmos and Data Domain. It is, in effect, Rainfinity reinvented and will develop into a generalised data mover. The Cloud Tiering Appliance (CTA) aids migration and it can do policy-driven file movement from NetApp …
You mean EMC, right ?
> IBM does not believe that tape is a valid place to store
EMC does not believe ... blah blah ...
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops