EMC has announced a Cloud Tiering Appliance to move files from select arrays to VNX and Isilon, and from VNX to Atmos and Data Domain. It is, in effect, Rainfinity reinvented and will develop into a generalised data mover. The Cloud Tiering Appliance (CTA) aids migration and it can do policy-driven file movement from NetApp …
You mean EMC, right ?
> IBM does not believe that tape is a valid place to store
EMC does not believe ... blah blah ...
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Vid Find using email DIFFICULT? Get someone to install 'Inbox' for you
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...