Infrastructure heavyweight Leighton Contractors has inked a deal with Alcatel-Lucent to build and deploy a 4,800-kilometre multi-terabit submarine cable system linking Perth to Singapore. Initially to be lit with 100 Gbps, the submarine cable system will be owned by new Leighton subsidiary Australia-Singapore Cable Ltd and will …
Where is the Sea-Me-We 2? prison?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize