Infrastructure heavyweight Leighton Contractors has inked a deal with Alcatel-Lucent to build and deploy a 4,800-kilometre multi-terabit submarine cable system linking Perth to Singapore. Initially to be lit with 100 Gbps, the submarine cable system will be owned by new Leighton subsidiary Australia-Singapore Cable Ltd and will …
Where is the Sea-Me-We 2? prison?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity