Optus, Gilat and IPstar will provide interim satellite services to NBN Co, the Australian government-owned company building the National Broadband Network, from July 1 this year in a A$300 million deal. NBN Co’s satellite and fixed-wireless services are intended to serve the seven per cent of the nation’s premises that its fibre …
Still no news of any deployment plans for those of us who live in the cities, where the network is *supposed* to be deployed in the first place. I wish NBN Co would actually get on with the purpose for which it was created, rather than seemingly spend all of its time the exceptions.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Analysis Will BlackBerry make a comeback with its SQUARE smartphones?