Midnight in Las Vegas and the slots are humming all along the Strip. The girls' dresses are hitched higher than their voices, and through these mean casinos a grifter must go, on the hunt for all the EMC skinny that he knows is out there, before EMC World begins. Dear readers, we heard things we were not meant to hear, asked …
But Before They Sleep...
...a quick visit to "casual encounters."
Great quotes from a great book. Thanks.
Dante's vision of hell?
In Las Vegas. Talking to sales reps from EMC.
I'd rather go landmine searching in Laos.
No sales reps!
Sales reps are not invited. Only leadership and technical team.
You went and asked some drunk EMC staffers how Donatelli works with Apothiker? Don't tell me, next week you'll be going down to the local Spearmint Rhinos to get some info from Ponytail on how Ellison is working with Hurd?
Mellor's gone way to NetApp for EMC to take him seriously anymore.... I mean he even is putting in NetApp future products in his post about EMC World
Just goes to show that EMC doesn't just invite any old tool to these vegas knees-up sessions.
At least the author is consistent in the BS that gets churned out.
One day, maybe one day we will get some decent reporting on things relevant to the real world of storage instead of this drivel.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?