The Australian Tax Office will spend A$738 million migrating its servers into data centres operated by Hewlett-Packard. Announcing the agreement, HP has said it will also be deploying its Network Node Manager, Operations Manager, along with server and network automation software to modernize the ATO’s data centre ops. The …
an 11-year payout?
Holy smoke, what's their annual budget?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware