The Australian Tax Office will spend A$738 million migrating its servers into data centres operated by Hewlett-Packard. Announcing the agreement, HP has said it will also be deploying its Network Node Manager, Operations Manager, along with server and network automation software to modernize the ATO’s data centre ops. The …
an 11-year payout?
Holy smoke, what's their annual budget?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland