Despite being battered by scandal and at loggerheads with its minister, the Australian Defence Force has been permitted to invest in trialling thin client computers and rolling out new telecoms networks. The thin client trial would test the new desktops with 15,000 of the ADF’s 75,000 users. Since thin clients can be more …
"at a cost “capped” at between A$100 and A$500 million"
Nice wide band for the cap there minister.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Two million TERRIBLE PASSWORDS stolen by malware attackers