Despite being battered by scandal and at loggerheads with its minister, the Australian Defence Force has been permitted to invest in trialling thin client computers and rolling out new telecoms networks. The thin client trial would test the new desktops with 15,000 of the ADF’s 75,000 users. Since thin clients can be more …
"at a cost “capped” at between A$100 and A$500 million"
Nice wide band for the cap there minister.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'