Busy parents worried about raising their kids while making full use of their data plan can now use The SmarTots platform to keep tabs on how their children are progressing though their (iOS-powered) education. The app will even suggesting new applications and even some offline activities should time allow. Parents have, until …
We already devolve the raising and education of children to our television sets
Err, no we don't, at least not all of us.
Do not despair
Snake Pliskin will turn off all the electrical devices real soon.
... you should see what Leapfrog learning toys report back on!
Nothing says lovin' like tracking your child's performance via spreadsheet. Giving him or her a PowerPoint presentation as a birthday gift is the real kicker.
Has anyone thought to ask the kids what they think of this?
clever little bastards?
So, if you're male, and you've bought an iPad, and you like the idea of Facebook links for instant bragging, and the kids turn out to be really smart, shouldn't you be wondering if they are really yours?
iPad/Facebook loving males
"shouldn't you be wondering if they are really yours?"
The life forms you describe lack the capacity to do that.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE