The data centre without walls: that's the vision that's driving Brocade. The Fibre Channel fabric king held a Techday Summit in San Jose on May 2 and 3 and outlined its cloud-optimised thinking around the data centre becoming the network in virtual enterprises. It's a neat vision but what does it boil down to? Every data centre …
Brocade Fabric Services
I hope this is entirely grown out of Foundry because having managed a large (10+) DCX fabric Brocade Fabric Services are subpar, lack proper reporting of errors/issues, and is just plain a bolted on crappy set of software.
Brocade and hp's Matrix
I thought the Matrix setup included hp-badged Brocade switches, so Brocade actually does make money when hp sell a Matrix setup (or even on a lot of the blades chassis)?
Is that an arcade for bros?
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them