PHP might dominate the web LAMP stack, but ActiveState is taking steps to fluff the two other dynamic languages that put the "P" in LAMP: Python and Perl. On Thursday, the company released an early implementation of VMware's open source Cloud Foundry, which ActiveState promised would help reduce the effort of migrating Python …
sounds good, but you want to add this
into the mix, and I personally think you're onto a loser with the whole idea to begin with, even without the bs mentioned above. Life needs to simple to be secure, complexity doesn't equal security.
Client-side scripting is bloat. Dangerous bloat. Get rid of it now.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars