PHP might dominate the web LAMP stack, but ActiveState is taking steps to fluff the two other dynamic languages that put the "P" in LAMP: Python and Perl. On Thursday, the company released an early implementation of VMware's open source Cloud Foundry, which ActiveState promised would help reduce the effort of migrating Python …
sounds good, but you want to add this
into the mix, and I personally think you're onto a loser with the whole idea to begin with, even without the bs mentioned above. Life needs to simple to be secure, complexity doesn't equal security.
Client-side scripting is bloat. Dangerous bloat. Get rid of it now.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!