The Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman has reported 59,532 new complaints between January and March 2011, an increase of more than 14,000 new complaints on the previous quarter. The ongoing woes at Vodafone have emerged as the catalyst for the rise with 14,670 new complaints devoted to Vodafone services, an increase of 96% …
It would have been nice to indicate early on that this was about the Australian Vodafone rather than near the end.
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month