The Serious Fraud Office (SFO) is charging three former executives of Torex Retail Plc with fraud offences. The company came to the attention of investigators four years ago after a trading update in 2007 which claimed all was well was quickly followed by a profit warning. The SFO raided several properties as a result, and the …
Am I the only one who initially read that headline as 'Fraud charges for 3 former Tory execs'?
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks