The Serious Fraud Office (SFO) is charging three former executives of Torex Retail Plc with fraud offences. The company came to the attention of investigators four years ago after a trading update in 2007 which claimed all was well was quickly followed by a profit warning. The SFO raided several properties as a result, and the …
Am I the only one who initially read that headline as 'Fraud charges for 3 former Tory execs'?
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network