back to article Three unlimited data plan gets no tie-in option

Network operator Three has made its all-you-can-eat data tariff, The One Plan, available to punters who don't want a two-year tie-in. The One Plan is now available on a £25-a-month, one-month rolling contract. It brings you aforementioned unlimited internet access plus 2000 minutes of calls to any network, 5000 minutes of calls …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
FAIL

PAYG

You neglected to mention, the unlimited data is also available to pay as you go customers when they top up £15 a month.

This is an astounding deal. Or at least, it would be if I could get a signal with 3 at work. *Sigh*

Anonymous Coward

Shall I mention

that three's T&Cs prohibit you from tethering on PAYG, but you're welcome to do so on a contract?

WTF?

5000 Minutes...

That's more 1 minute in every 9 on the phone. I really think they need to real in the plans to something more realistic. I'd be happy with an unlimited data 500 minute plan for a tenner.

Then go and gaff

Sounds like you want a giffgaff £10 goody bag then.

So far so good...

Had this for a month or so, used 3.5gb and nothing from three

Grenade

T-Mobile

When I needed a data dongle I ended up going with T-Mobile as it let me use Three's excellent HDPSA network without actually having to deal with them directly!

Why is PAYG unlimited but monthly not?

I can't understand their pricing logic: for SIM only at £15 a month:

a monthly rolling contract offers: 1GB data, 300mins, 3000 texts

PAYG monthly topup offers: unlimited data, 300mins, 3000 texts

PAYG vs Pay Monthly

You can't use unlimited data on PAYG for tethering - their T&Cs specifically exclude this. Unlimited data on pay monthly costs £10 more but includes tethering.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums