There may be a lot of big name server makers chasing the data warehousing and analytics market, but there is still enough business for industry pioneer Teradata to grow respectably. In the first quarter ended March 31, Teradata reported $506m in sales, up 18 per cent, with a good balance across product revenues (up 18 per cent …
One hell of a quarter...
...if El Reg is to believed...revenues were $506m for Q1, not $4,506m. Close, but no cigar.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps