There may be a lot of big name server makers chasing the data warehousing and analytics market, but there is still enough business for industry pioneer Teradata to grow respectably. In the first quarter ended March 31, Teradata reported $506m in sales, up 18 per cent, with a good balance across product revenues (up 18 per cent …
One hell of a quarter...
...if El Reg is to believed...revenues were $506m for Q1, not $4,506m. Close, but no cigar.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst