Surrey is the best place in England to spot tits in gardens, a survey has revealed. The British Trust for Ornithology's Garden Birdwatch showed that a greater percentage of leafy Surrey's gardens were visited by Blue Tits and Great Tits than any other country. Householders in the stockbroker belt taking a peek into their back …
So what's the tIT angle?
I'll get me protractor...
Noisy little blighters
We've a colony of about 15 including a coal tit - tweet-tweet tweet-tweet tweet all day long. Never a different tune either - if that's a song bird mine's a stuck record.
Not sure about the IT angle here though?
I've seen some well trimmed bushes in Surrey gardens too.
So The Question Is:
Do woods attract tits, or do tits attract wood.
"Perhaps surprisingly it's not a Thrush hotspot"
That may be because you can get over-the-counter treatments for thrush.
Alwasy find that I'll wait ages to see a tit..
And then two come along at once...
...come in pairs.
*Tombstone icon because i died laughing. Best joke of year!
Haslemere is full of tits
You can't move for tits round here! The place is jam packed with 'em! And I'm not talking about the Blackberry using suited kind that spew into and out of commuter trains at rush hour!
...have always been my favourite kind of tits
Were they surveying that naturist club?
We have Great Tits in Berkshire...
..but Blue Tits aren't so common, even when it's cold. You should see the breasts on our Robins, though.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops