The Australian government may consider expediting significant reforms to the Privacy Act as a result of the Sony data breaches. The Australian Privacy Commissioner, Timothy Pilgrim has already opened an investigation into the Sony Playstation Network security breach where 77 million users of the network have had their personal …
Time for someone to be made an example of
Let's scare the fuck out of all the other businesses so they lock down their databases and networks, reduce the information stored and start treating consumers with respect.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC