The Australian government may consider expediting significant reforms to the Privacy Act as a result of the Sony data breaches. The Australian Privacy Commissioner, Timothy Pilgrim has already opened an investigation into the Sony Playstation Network security breach where 77 million users of the network have had their personal …
Time for someone to be made an example of
Let's scare the fuck out of all the other businesses so they lock down their databases and networks, reduce the information stored and start treating consumers with respect.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network