The Australian government may consider expediting significant reforms to the Privacy Act as a result of the Sony data breaches. The Australian Privacy Commissioner, Timothy Pilgrim has already opened an investigation into the Sony Playstation Network security breach where 77 million users of the network have had their personal …
Time for someone to be made an example of
Let's scare the fuck out of all the other businesses so they lock down their databases and networks, reduce the information stored and start treating consumers with respect.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015