The European Payments Council guidelines for NFC proximity payments are up for debate, and this time the operator isn't considered an essential component though still the preferred partner. In its last paper on the subject the EPC worked with operator-consortium The GSMA to work out how payment applications should be installed …
Nice to see they are keeping it simple and to see the words 'providers' and 'stakeholders' in there: always a sign that something will be efficient, responsive and a sheer joy to deal with.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests