The European Payments Council guidelines for NFC proximity payments are up for debate, and this time the operator isn't considered an essential component though still the preferred partner. In its last paper on the subject the EPC worked with operator-consortium The GSMA to work out how payment applications should be installed …
Nice to see they are keeping it simple and to see the words 'providers' and 'stakeholders' in there: always a sign that something will be efficient, responsive and a sheer joy to deal with.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)