The European Payments Council guidelines for NFC proximity payments are up for debate, and this time the operator isn't considered an essential component though still the preferred partner. In its last paper on the subject the EPC worked with operator-consortium The GSMA to work out how payment applications should be installed …
Nice to see they are keeping it simple and to see the words 'providers' and 'stakeholders' in there: always a sign that something will be efficient, responsive and a sheer joy to deal with.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know