The European Payments Council guidelines for NFC proximity payments are up for debate, and this time the operator isn't considered an essential component though still the preferred partner. In its last paper on the subject the EPC worked with operator-consortium The GSMA to work out how payment applications should be installed …
Nice to see they are keeping it simple and to see the words 'providers' and 'stakeholders' in there: always a sign that something will be efficient, responsive and a sheer joy to deal with.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS