The government intends to have a data policy framework in place by autumn 2011 as part of its preparations for the Public Data Corporation (PDC), according to Cabinet Office minister Francis Maude. Maude was responding to a parliamentary question from Conservative MP Mark Pawsey about the government's plans for the PDC, aimed at …
""Important considerations will be how and to what extent the information is made available to its customers (other parts of government, businesses and citizens), and whether products and services form part of the organisation's 'public task' or whether they are a byproduct in the organisation's business model," he said"
He can pronounce parentheses? Impressive.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills