The government intends to have a data policy framework in place by autumn 2011 as part of its preparations for the Public Data Corporation (PDC), according to Cabinet Office minister Francis Maude. Maude was responding to a parliamentary question from Conservative MP Mark Pawsey about the government's plans for the PDC, aimed at …
""Important considerations will be how and to what extent the information is made available to its customers (other parts of government, businesses and citizens), and whether products and services form part of the organisation's 'public task' or whether they are a byproduct in the organisation's business model," he said"
He can pronounce parentheses? Impressive.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?