Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA), the entity created when the country’s two junior mobile telcos merged in 2009, has given a double endorsement to the government’s National Broadband Network (NBN) plans while delivering its annual results on Wednesday in Sydney. The company said the NBN would give mobile carriers like VHA a …
“The experience of the 3 Group elsewhere in the world has shown that government initiatives like this can be very productive.”
Of course, because then you don't have to install as much infrastructure to run your own business.
An endorsement from VHA?
Jeez, hasn't the NBN got enough problems already?
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack