Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA), the entity created when the country’s two junior mobile telcos merged in 2009, has given a double endorsement to the government’s National Broadband Network (NBN) plans while delivering its annual results on Wednesday in Sydney. The company said the NBN would give mobile carriers like VHA a …
“The experience of the 3 Group elsewhere in the world has shown that government initiatives like this can be very productive.”
Of course, because then you don't have to install as much infrastructure to run your own business.
An endorsement from VHA?
Jeez, hasn't the NBN got enough problems already?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?