Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA), the entity created when the country’s two junior mobile telcos merged in 2009, has given a double endorsement to the government’s National Broadband Network (NBN) plans while delivering its annual results on Wednesday in Sydney. The company said the NBN would give mobile carriers like VHA a …
“The experience of the 3 Group elsewhere in the world has shown that government initiatives like this can be very productive.”
Of course, because then you don't have to install as much infrastructure to run your own business.
An endorsement from VHA?
Jeez, hasn't the NBN got enough problems already?
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...