Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA), the entity created when the country’s two junior mobile telcos merged in 2009, has given a double endorsement to the government’s National Broadband Network (NBN) plans while delivering its annual results on Wednesday in Sydney. The company said the NBN would give mobile carriers like VHA a …
“The experience of the 3 Group elsewhere in the world has shown that government initiatives like this can be very productive.”
Of course, because then you don't have to install as much infrastructure to run your own business.
An endorsement from VHA?
Jeez, hasn't the NBN got enough problems already?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10. Evidently, Seven ate Nine
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9