Grid computing software maker Platform Computing has goosed its low-latency Symphony financial grid as well as some add-ons to its Load Sharing Facility (LSF) gridding wares for more traditional HPC parallel cluster grids. Platform Symphony 5.1 may not have been giving a new release number, but it includes some important …
A perfectly cromulent update
That is all.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search