Grid computing software maker Platform Computing has goosed its low-latency Symphony financial grid as well as some add-ons to its Load Sharing Facility (LSF) gridding wares for more traditional HPC parallel cluster grids. Platform Symphony 5.1 may not have been giving a new release number, but it includes some important …
A perfectly cromulent update
That is all.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders