Grid computing software maker Platform Computing has goosed its low-latency Symphony financial grid as well as some add-ons to its Load Sharing Facility (LSF) gridding wares for more traditional HPC parallel cluster grids. Platform Symphony 5.1 may not have been giving a new release number, but it includes some important …
A perfectly cromulent update
That is all.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account