A US appeals court has pumped fresh blood into an anti-trust lawsuit brought by Novell against Microsoft that was first filed in 2004. In a ruling yesterday, the court reversed a lower court's summary judgment that Microsoft had won last year, paving the way for Novell to take one final anti-trust stab at Redmond. Novell sued …
Never going to go anywhere
Microsoft have too much power and too much money in the US. They have senate paid off and enough money to buy their way out of any problems.
The government are scared to upset Microsoft in any way shape or form.
Where-ever it goes,
It won't bring WordPerfect back.
Won't go anywhere
Attachmate are not about to get into a spat with MS. All Attachmate wants is to streamline the new Novell and SUSE business units and get on with making money, not wasting time over something no one really cares about anymore.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search