We know Nintendo's next console will be out in 2012, and now we know the videogames pioneer is pruning the price of the Wii to keep the machine selling in the meantime. In two weeks' time, the console will cost £50 less than it does now. You can't buy a Wii on its own, only in a bundle pack with Wii Sports Resort. Currently, it …
Not good enough
It was already selling for £99 over Easter at Asda and Game
not as a bundle it weren't...
...well not mariokart that i saw :)
How low might they go?
At this rate, by the time the Wii2 is on sale you'll be able to pick up a Wii1 for a few tens of pounds. Given that my Wii1 "still works, but only if stood vertically" and is /sounding/ on its last legs, that might be just what I need. (Shockingly, I don't give a toss about the lame graphics as long as the game is fun, and vice versa. But then, I'm not a serious gamer. In fact, I'm probably one of the appalling great unwashed who made the Wii a best seller in spite of its low spec. Sorry folks.)
The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
if you need a wii, just knock on your neighbours door - they'll probably have one, barely used, gathering dust under the TV.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC