Logica had a decent first quarter and grew revenues by 5 per cent to £978m, compared to £932m last year. The reseller said orders were up 29 per cent to £1,4m. Logica's consulting and professional services division stayed steady after nine quarters of falling revenues. Outsourcing was up 13 per cent and commercial sectors up 9 …
Bet they don't give their employees decent pay rises, though.
And, no doubt, they still put their employees through the ridiculous self-flagellation process whereby. after documenting performance (how???), their so-called "staff manager" who usually has no idea of their capability argues for a share of the meagre "pot" against other employees who he equally does not know.
I only got decent pay rises before working for and after leaving Logica - 'nuff said!!!
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth