Logica had a decent first quarter and grew revenues by 5 per cent to £978m, compared to £932m last year. The reseller said orders were up 29 per cent to £1,4m. Logica's consulting and professional services division stayed steady after nine quarters of falling revenues. Outsourcing was up 13 per cent and commercial sectors up 9 …
Bet they don't give their employees decent pay rises, though.
And, no doubt, they still put their employees through the ridiculous self-flagellation process whereby. after documenting performance (how???), their so-called "staff manager" who usually has no idea of their capability argues for a share of the meagre "pot" against other employees who he equally does not know.
I only got decent pay rises before working for and after leaving Logica - 'nuff said!!!
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK