Logica had a decent first quarter and grew revenues by 5 per cent to £978m, compared to £932m last year. The reseller said orders were up 29 per cent to £1,4m. Logica's consulting and professional services division stayed steady after nine quarters of falling revenues. Outsourcing was up 13 per cent and commercial sectors up 9 …
Bet they don't give their employees decent pay rises, though.
And, no doubt, they still put their employees through the ridiculous self-flagellation process whereby. after documenting performance (how???), their so-called "staff manager" who usually has no idea of their capability argues for a share of the meagre "pot" against other employees who he equally does not know.
I only got decent pay rises before working for and after leaving Logica - 'nuff said!!!
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes