Amazon is getting into time-limited sales of men's, women's and kids' clothes with the launch of a stand-alone website called MyHabit.com. The site is US-only for now and requires users to sign up before using it – or to sign in using their Amazon IDs. It promises to offer discounted big name brands. So far it has i.am.clothing …
This is the future of shopping isn't it?
Soon buying a pair of kecks will be as much of a pain in the balls as buying a train ticket.
I'm sure it's fun if you like shopping, chase bargains and whatever. Those of us that value our free time a little more are going to end up getting fleeced.
limited time offers are a marketing gimmick, its just unfortunate it's one that works.
Time Limited ?
Do you have to hand them back after ?
Scan did this first with Today Only
Seriously, they've been doing that for at least a decade.
Since there are e-books with an expiry date,
I too wondered whether time-limited referred to your "ownership" of these goods.
Like CM and RC I assumed time limited meant they were selling some form of expiring movie download, since that is their core business and would actually have an IT angle.
Remember the original Divx before the acronym was redefined?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth