Telstra is investing AUD$600 million over the next five years to upgrade its network for the delivery of advanced business services. The carrier commissioned a study by IDC into the small business sector which found that the move to digital services in the sector was being held back by outdated technology. Telstra CEO David …
For the sake of non-Australian readers, surely the opening paragraph should be prefixed with:
"The Australian telecoms giant ..."
Ask yourself, Sir El Reg Australian Editor, what percentage of your readership would have a clue who Telstra are or why they should / should not give a toss about them?
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE