Telstra is investing AUD$600 million over the next five years to upgrade its network for the delivery of advanced business services. The carrier commissioned a study by IDC into the small business sector which found that the move to digital services in the sector was being held back by outdated technology. Telstra CEO David …
For the sake of non-Australian readers, surely the opening paragraph should be prefixed with:
"The Australian telecoms giant ..."
Ask yourself, Sir El Reg Australian Editor, what percentage of your readership would have a clue who Telstra are or why they should / should not give a toss about them?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The last straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM