Telstra is investing AUD$600 million over the next five years to upgrade its network for the delivery of advanced business services. The carrier commissioned a study by IDC into the small business sector which found that the move to digital services in the sector was being held back by outdated technology. Telstra CEO David …
For the sake of non-Australian readers, surely the opening paragraph should be prefixed with:
"The Australian telecoms giant ..."
Ask yourself, Sir El Reg Australian Editor, what percentage of your readership would have a clue who Telstra are or why they should / should not give a toss about them?
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad