Telstra is investing AUD$600 million over the next five years to upgrade its network for the delivery of advanced business services. The carrier commissioned a study by IDC into the small business sector which found that the move to digital services in the sector was being held back by outdated technology. Telstra CEO David …
For the sake of non-Australian readers, surely the opening paragraph should be prefixed with:
"The Australian telecoms giant ..."
Ask yourself, Sir El Reg Australian Editor, what percentage of your readership would have a clue who Telstra are or why they should / should not give a toss about them?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst