In the wake of the deepening crisis over Sony’s lax gaming network security, Australia’s Privacy Minister Brendan O’Connor has hopped on the bandwagon, tying disclosure laws to Sony’s incidents. Australia doesn’t actually have disclosure laws yet. Last year, the government launched the glacially-slow process of reviewing this …
Australia, government minister, technology related.... and it's not a huge jar of pure, condensed, filtered, unashamed idiocy!
Just goes to show...
...If you give a million politicians a million microphones, you will occasionally get sense out of them. Very occasionally
Why is this not already law...
Oh yes that right because Big Corp only want laws that protect them.
Not their customers.
Don't forget to vote tomorrow.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst