In the wake of the deepening crisis over Sony’s lax gaming network security, Australia’s Privacy Minister Brendan O’Connor has hopped on the bandwagon, tying disclosure laws to Sony’s incidents. Australia doesn’t actually have disclosure laws yet. Last year, the government launched the glacially-slow process of reviewing this …
Australia, government minister, technology related.... and it's not a huge jar of pure, condensed, filtered, unashamed idiocy!
Just goes to show...
...If you give a million politicians a million microphones, you will occasionally get sense out of them. Very occasionally
Why is this not already law...
Oh yes that right because Big Corp only want laws that protect them.
Not their customers.
Don't forget to vote tomorrow.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots