In the wake of the deepening crisis over Sony’s lax gaming network security, Australia’s Privacy Minister Brendan O’Connor has hopped on the bandwagon, tying disclosure laws to Sony’s incidents. Australia doesn’t actually have disclosure laws yet. Last year, the government launched the glacially-slow process of reviewing this …
Australia, government minister, technology related.... and it's not a huge jar of pure, condensed, filtered, unashamed idiocy!
Just goes to show...
...If you give a million politicians a million microphones, you will occasionally get sense out of them. Very occasionally
Why is this not already law...
Oh yes that right because Big Corp only want laws that protect them.
Not their customers.
Don't forget to vote tomorrow.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning