In the wake of the deepening crisis over Sony’s lax gaming network security, Australia’s Privacy Minister Brendan O’Connor has hopped on the bandwagon, tying disclosure laws to Sony’s incidents. Australia doesn’t actually have disclosure laws yet. Last year, the government launched the glacially-slow process of reviewing this …
Australia, government minister, technology related.... and it's not a huge jar of pure, condensed, filtered, unashamed idiocy!
Just goes to show...
...If you give a million politicians a million microphones, you will occasionally get sense out of them. Very occasionally
Why is this not already law...
Oh yes that right because Big Corp only want laws that protect them.
Not their customers.
Don't forget to vote tomorrow.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests