Nintendo's AR cards, which trigger the augmented reality functions on the 3DS, have had their fare share of custom implementations. We've seen the design reprinted on t-shirts, drawn on blackboards, even scaled up to the size of a tennis court. Now, one shameless net-nerd has taken it a step further and made the AR card a …
would have worked, and be less permanant
Since he is filming it over a hand basin
I think perhaps Felt tip pen did the job but was likely to get a lot less youtube hits.
According to the commentards everything on YouTube is "fake and gay".
So I guess it doesn't really matter a great deal.
If I didn't know better...
... I would think that he's using it to lure children.
I'm just sayin' ...
That don't look 3D to me
God forbid the guy put a tattoo on him that he thinks is cool. I've seen tattoos of garden gnomes, human organs, R2D2, and even the Cheetos Cheetah. So what if this one person has that particular tattoo? Im sure he's happy with it and won't feel bad when the 3DS dies and he moves on to something else.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity