Nintendo's AR cards, which trigger the augmented reality functions on the 3DS, have had their fare share of custom implementations. We've seen the design reprinted on t-shirts, drawn on blackboards, even scaled up to the size of a tennis court. Now, one shameless net-nerd has taken it a step further and made the AR card a …
would have worked, and be less permanant
Since he is filming it over a hand basin
I think perhaps Felt tip pen did the job but was likely to get a lot less youtube hits.
According to the commentards everything on YouTube is "fake and gay".
So I guess it doesn't really matter a great deal.
If I didn't know better...
... I would think that he's using it to lure children.
I'm just sayin' ...
That don't look 3D to me
God forbid the guy put a tattoo on him that he thinks is cool. I've seen tattoos of garden gnomes, human organs, R2D2, and even the Cheetos Cheetah. So what if this one person has that particular tattoo? Im sure he's happy with it and won't feel bad when the 3DS dies and he moves on to something else.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire