NFC kit manufacturer Ingenico has confirmed it is developing retail terminals for Google, but the search giant won't be running its own banking service just yet. Ingenico told French journalists that Google wants (US) customers to be able to redeem coupons and discounts using an NFC-enabled phone, tapping it against the till to …
Clever... folk might not want to use NFC to PAY for things but they won't mind using it to get MONEY OFF!!
"Google has paid off bigger investments in the past"
Citation needed? Other than advertising, what paid-for services make them a profit?
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop