The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
SpiderMonkey, TraceMonkey, JaegerMonkey, IonMonkey?
What the everliving fuck are these people ON? I realize that developers like to give things codenames early on, but seriously, how the fuck am I supposed to know what this shit does? To the outsider, it's utterly impenetrable. Worse than 'regular' jargon.
Well, it's simple.
Once they have enough monkeys, they start buying typewriters. Soon the results will be torturing English Lit students up and down the country.
Wonder if they know iron monkey was a band with song title like Supagorgonizer and Web of Piss
Thinking about it could lead to some fun googles...
Disclosure : Typed wearing an iron monkey t shirt
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Review Boiling point: Tech and the perfect cuppa
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search