The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
SpiderMonkey, TraceMonkey, JaegerMonkey, IonMonkey?
What the everliving fuck are these people ON? I realize that developers like to give things codenames early on, but seriously, how the fuck am I supposed to know what this shit does? To the outsider, it's utterly impenetrable. Worse than 'regular' jargon.
Well, it's simple.
Once they have enough monkeys, they start buying typewriters. Soon the results will be torturing English Lit students up and down the country.
Wonder if they know iron monkey was a band with song title like Supagorgonizer and Web of Piss
Thinking about it could lead to some fun googles...
Disclosure : Typed wearing an iron monkey t shirt
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER