The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
SpiderMonkey, TraceMonkey, JaegerMonkey, IonMonkey?
What the everliving fuck are these people ON? I realize that developers like to give things codenames early on, but seriously, how the fuck am I supposed to know what this shit does? To the outsider, it's utterly impenetrable. Worse than 'regular' jargon.
Well, it's simple.
Once they have enough monkeys, they start buying typewriters. Soon the results will be torturing English Lit students up and down the country.
Wonder if they know iron monkey was a band with song title like Supagorgonizer and Web of Piss
Thinking about it could lead to some fun googles...
Disclosure : Typed wearing an iron monkey t shirt
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan