The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
SpiderMonkey, TraceMonkey, JaegerMonkey, IonMonkey?
What the everliving fuck are these people ON? I realize that developers like to give things codenames early on, but seriously, how the fuck am I supposed to know what this shit does? To the outsider, it's utterly impenetrable. Worse than 'regular' jargon.
Well, it's simple.
Once they have enough monkeys, they start buying typewriters. Soon the results will be torturing English Lit students up and down the country.
Wonder if they know iron monkey was a band with song title like Supagorgonizer and Web of Piss
Thinking about it could lead to some fun googles...
Disclosure : Typed wearing an iron monkey t shirt
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Apple sends in the bulldozers as Fruit Loop construction begins
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong