The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
SpiderMonkey, TraceMonkey, JaegerMonkey, IonMonkey?
What the everliving fuck are these people ON? I realize that developers like to give things codenames early on, but seriously, how the fuck am I supposed to know what this shit does? To the outsider, it's utterly impenetrable. Worse than 'regular' jargon.
Well, it's simple.
Once they have enough monkeys, they start buying typewriters. Soon the results will be torturing English Lit students up and down the country.
Wonder if they know iron monkey was a band with song title like Supagorgonizer and Web of Piss
Thinking about it could lead to some fun googles...
Disclosure : Typed wearing an iron monkey t shirt
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL