Multi-millionaire and founder of Flickr, Stewart Butterfield is part of a gaggle of high profile investors that have poured US$35 million into Australian crowdsourcing design website 99designs. The first round of VC funding was led by Accel Partners and includes angel investors like former eBay exec Michael Dearing, Dave …
Yet another- 'Make the people who work do more work and compete against each other- we don't care because we still get cut a cut from the winner' concept. Stick this in the same pile as Freelancer, Coder-For-Hire, oDesk et al.
Rewrite for the video- "Hi, we're the organ grinder. We don't have any monkeys right now but rest assured with our 'we will fuck them royally' business proposition, we'll have them dancing for you shortly. And the best news- if you don't like a particular monkey, we will shoot it in the face for you"
Is this the NEW FaceSpaceBookTwitter...?
And REALLY, what is the point?
Confused of Tunbridge Wells...
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs