Multi-millionaire and founder of Flickr, Stewart Butterfield is part of a gaggle of high profile investors that have poured US$35 million into Australian crowdsourcing design website 99designs. The first round of VC funding was led by Accel Partners and includes angel investors like former eBay exec Michael Dearing, Dave …
Yet another- 'Make the people who work do more work and compete against each other- we don't care because we still get cut a cut from the winner' concept. Stick this in the same pile as Freelancer, Coder-For-Hire, oDesk et al.
Rewrite for the video- "Hi, we're the organ grinder. We don't have any monkeys right now but rest assured with our 'we will fuck them royally' business proposition, we'll have them dancing for you shortly. And the best news- if you don't like a particular monkey, we will shoot it in the face for you"
Is this the NEW FaceSpaceBookTwitter...?
And REALLY, what is the point?
Confused of Tunbridge Wells...
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...