Microsoft has warned users of Xbox Live to be wary of targeted phishing scams that attempt to hoodwink users into handing over their gamer tags and passwords. Phishing, fake point generators that actually contain malware and various other forms of nastiness are nothing new in the world of online gaming. The latest scam …
"personal data of 70 million users."
just wandering, but why does every story say "user" instead of "account"?
I am a user, but I have 2 PSN account!
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp