With the royal wedding round the corner, it's only fitting that the Duke dress in suitable attire and pose for a portrait, right? This Duke causes much offence with un-PC remarks and chauvinist misogyny. Since we're not talking about Prince Philip, we can only be referring to one man. Yep, the Duke is back again with more …
Duke to turn up at Westminster Abbey?
He would probably be late (*very* late...).
Hail to the King, baby!
I would rather sit and look at that 'portrait' for the entire day than have to endure the royalist tripe that will flood the airwaves on Friday.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)