With the royal wedding round the corner, it's only fitting that the Duke dress in suitable attire and pose for a portrait, right? This Duke causes much offence with un-PC remarks and chauvinist misogyny. Since we're not talking about Prince Philip, we can only be referring to one man. Yep, the Duke is back again with more …
Duke to turn up at Westminster Abbey?
He would probably be late (*very* late...).
Hail to the King, baby!
I would rather sit and look at that 'portrait' for the entire day than have to endure the royalist tripe that will flood the airwaves on Friday.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...