With the royal wedding round the corner, it's only fitting that the Duke dress in suitable attire and pose for a portrait, right? This Duke causes much offence with un-PC remarks and chauvinist misogyny. Since we're not talking about Prince Philip, we can only be referring to one man. Yep, the Duke is back again with more …
Duke to turn up at Westminster Abbey?
He would probably be late (*very* late...).
Hail to the King, baby!
I would rather sit and look at that 'portrait' for the entire day than have to endure the royalist tripe that will flood the airwaves on Friday.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network