With the royal wedding round the corner, it's only fitting that the Duke dress in suitable attire and pose for a portrait, right? This Duke causes much offence with un-PC remarks and chauvinist misogyny. Since we're not talking about Prince Philip, we can only be referring to one man. Yep, the Duke is back again with more …
Duke to turn up at Westminster Abbey?
He would probably be late (*very* late...).
Hail to the King, baby!
I would rather sit and look at that 'portrait' for the entire day than have to endure the royalist tripe that will flood the airwaves on Friday.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!