Yahoo! has bought television 'check-in' startup IntoNow for an undisclosed sum. IntoNow, which was founded by one-time Google exec Adam Cahan, was developed to work with a mobile phone app that flags up TV programmes being aired by scanning the audio waves from television sets. Once the app indexes those programmes in a …
"....app that flags up TV programmes being aired by scanning the audio waves from television sets."
[FX: Sound of "undisclosed sum" being flushed down the crapper.]
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast