Yahoo! has bought television 'check-in' startup IntoNow for an undisclosed sum. IntoNow, which was founded by one-time Google exec Adam Cahan, was developed to work with a mobile phone app that flags up TV programmes being aired by scanning the audio waves from television sets. Once the app indexes those programmes in a …
"....app that flags up TV programmes being aired by scanning the audio waves from television sets."
[FX: Sound of "undisclosed sum" being flushed down the crapper.]
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones