Yahoo! has bought television 'check-in' startup IntoNow for an undisclosed sum. IntoNow, which was founded by one-time Google exec Adam Cahan, was developed to work with a mobile phone app that flags up TV programmes being aired by scanning the audio waves from television sets. Once the app indexes those programmes in a …
"....app that flags up TV programmes being aired by scanning the audio waves from television sets."
[FX: Sound of "undisclosed sum" being flushed down the crapper.]
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month