If satnav instructions from Darth Vader were beginning to tire, why not opt for some Homer Simpson instead? Homer Simpson Those who use TomTom on the iPhone can now install the donut-muncher's characteristic voice to tell them when to make a U-turn. Developed in partnership with Twentieth Century Fox and Locutio Voice …
I'll stick with the Yeti voice.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...