Boomi – the Pennsylvania-based startup acquired by Dell last year – has released a new version of its flagship AtomSphere service, a so-called "integration cloud" that lets businesses connect various back-end applications running in their own data centers as well as those in the proverbial data-center heavens. Available starting …
Oh dear, I already "own" Atomsphere
I nearly understood nearly half of that article
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know