Boomi – the Pennsylvania-based startup acquired by Dell last year – has released a new version of its flagship AtomSphere service, a so-called "integration cloud" that lets businesses connect various back-end applications running in their own data centers as well as those in the proverbial data-center heavens. Available starting …
Oh dear, I already "own" Atomsphere
I nearly understood nearly half of that article
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant