Boomi – the Pennsylvania-based startup acquired by Dell last year – has released a new version of its flagship AtomSphere service, a so-called "integration cloud" that lets businesses connect various back-end applications running in their own data centers as well as those in the proverbial data-center heavens. Available starting …
Oh dear, I already "own" Atomsphere
I nearly understood nearly half of that article
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?