Uncle Sam slapped Unisys around during the server and service provider's first fiscal quarter of 2011. The delay by Congress and President Obama in delivering a Federal budget and a lost contract with the Transportation Security Agency combined to subtract around $50m from the company's books, yielding a loss of $39.4m – almost …
"Transportation Security Association"
I always though the TSA was the Transportation Security Agency, but what would an ignorant colonial know about it?
I was sure the outfit that supplies all those Weathergirls lookalikes in uniform was called the Transport Security Administration, as it's a *direct* part of the government (like the 2nd A in NASA or NOAA)
Could I have been mistaken all these years.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire