Uncle Sam slapped Unisys around during the server and service provider's first fiscal quarter of 2011. The delay by Congress and President Obama in delivering a Federal budget and a lost contract with the Transportation Security Agency combined to subtract around $50m from the company's books, yielding a loss of $39.4m – almost …
"Transportation Security Association"
I always though the TSA was the Transportation Security Agency, but what would an ignorant colonial know about it?
I was sure the outfit that supplies all those Weathergirls lookalikes in uniform was called the Transport Security Administration, as it's a *direct* part of the government (like the 2nd A in NASA or NOAA)
Could I have been mistaken all these years.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY