Uncle Sam slapped Unisys around during the server and service provider's first fiscal quarter of 2011. The delay by Congress and President Obama in delivering a Federal budget and a lost contract with the Transportation Security Agency combined to subtract around $50m from the company's books, yielding a loss of $39.4m – almost …
"Transportation Security Association"
I always though the TSA was the Transportation Security Agency, but what would an ignorant colonial know about it?
I was sure the outfit that supplies all those Weathergirls lookalikes in uniform was called the Transport Security Administration, as it's a *direct* part of the government (like the 2nd A in NASA or NOAA)
Could I have been mistaken all these years.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account