Another Chinese storage supplier is stepping over the great Wall of China into our western world. UIT, or United Information Technology, is the second largest indigenous storage supplier in China after Huawei, and it's now coming out of China to sell into the western storage world. The company was founded by three Chinese …
Malware? Ah, so.
With the Chinese alleged reputation for malware and hacking, I would have thought this development should be looked at very closely!
If this is a software focused company what's under the hood? The summary does a pretty bad job of explaining exactly what they're doing. Are they built on linux? bsd? The product description sounds like they're simply throwing windows storage server on commodity off the shelf hardware. If so *yawn*, like we need another one of those.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland