Another Chinese storage supplier is stepping over the great Wall of China into our western world. UIT, or United Information Technology, is the second largest indigenous storage supplier in China after Huawei, and it's now coming out of China to sell into the western storage world. The company was founded by three Chinese …
Malware? Ah, so.
With the Chinese alleged reputation for malware and hacking, I would have thought this development should be looked at very closely!
If this is a software focused company what's under the hood? The summary does a pretty bad job of explaining exactly what they're doing. Are they built on linux? bsd? The product description sounds like they're simply throwing windows storage server on commodity off the shelf hardware. If so *yawn*, like we need another one of those.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests