Another Chinese storage supplier is stepping over the great Wall of China into our western world. UIT, or United Information Technology, is the second largest indigenous storage supplier in China after Huawei, and it's now coming out of China to sell into the western storage world. The company was founded by three Chinese …
Malware? Ah, so.
With the Chinese alleged reputation for malware and hacking, I would have thought this development should be looked at very closely!
If this is a software focused company what's under the hood? The summary does a pretty bad job of explaining exactly what they're doing. Are they built on linux? bsd? The product description sounds like they're simply throwing windows storage server on commodity off the shelf hardware. If so *yawn*, like we need another one of those.
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months