The customer backlash over Vodafone and 3’s extensive network outage issues has given rise to dedicated blogs, Facebook pages, websites, and now – wait for it – a Lady Gaga music video parody. The clip – featuring an Australian comedy duo called TV Live on Stage – was recently posted to YouTube. It's called Vodafail The Musical …
Its not going to be viral anymore.
Vodafone may not have requeted the video be taken down, but it seems that TV Live on Stage has.
.. but here's a mirror that survives :)
link killed - heres the proper one
From The TV LIVE ON STAGE youtube channel, not some copy posted across blogs to increase page views.
There's that "lady gaga" thingie again ...
WTF is a "lady gaga"? And why does anyone care?
Don't tell me to "google it" ... I don't do google.
Why the F WTF?
No-one is asking you to 'google' - you could always Bing!
The song is a parody of a tune by Gaga and Beyonce.
Somehow I think you knew that anyway.
The link in your article was for a copied ytube video that's now down - the geniune one is here:
Such a funny video, makes me think it could happen in any country.
Re: Correct link
Thanks - I've put this one in the story.
Correct Link to Vid
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'