A cloud computing service provider has claimed an agreement with a central government working group to make it the first supplier in the field to deal with government as a single customer. Huddle said it has developed common terms and conditions and a pricing model for all of its business with government in agreement with a …
I can see different departments opting for different cloud suppliers and no way to connect them together.
Reminds me of ASP a few years ago, that was the way to go then, didn't work did it.
running in(to) the cloud
I can't help but recall this scene in Terry Pratchett's "The Light Fantastic."
Twoflower: "You know when we were flying and I was worried we might hit something in the storm and you said the only thing we could possibly hit at this height was a cloud stuffed with rocks?"
Twoflower: "How did you know?"
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe