A cloud computing service provider has claimed an agreement with a central government working group to make it the first supplier in the field to deal with government as a single customer. Huddle said it has developed common terms and conditions and a pricing model for all of its business with government in agreement with a …
I can see different departments opting for different cloud suppliers and no way to connect them together.
Reminds me of ASP a few years ago, that was the way to go then, didn't work did it.
running in(to) the cloud
I can't help but recall this scene in Terry Pratchett's "The Light Fantastic."
Twoflower: "You know when we were flying and I was worried we might hit something in the storm and you said the only thing we could possibly hit at this height was a cloud stuffed with rocks?"
Twoflower: "How did you know?"
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low