A cloud computing service provider has claimed an agreement with a central government working group to make it the first supplier in the field to deal with government as a single customer. Huddle said it has developed common terms and conditions and a pricing model for all of its business with government in agreement with a …
I can see different departments opting for different cloud suppliers and no way to connect them together.
Reminds me of ASP a few years ago, that was the way to go then, didn't work did it.
running in(to) the cloud
I can't help but recall this scene in Terry Pratchett's "The Light Fantastic."
Twoflower: "You know when we were flying and I was worried we might hit something in the storm and you said the only thing we could possibly hit at this height was a cloud stuffed with rocks?"
Twoflower: "How did you know?"
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs