A cloud computing service provider has claimed an agreement with a central government working group to make it the first supplier in the field to deal with government as a single customer. Huddle said it has developed common terms and conditions and a pricing model for all of its business with government in agreement with a …
I can see different departments opting for different cloud suppliers and no way to connect them together.
Reminds me of ASP a few years ago, that was the way to go then, didn't work did it.
running in(to) the cloud
I can't help but recall this scene in Terry Pratchett's "The Light Fantastic."
Twoflower: "You know when we were flying and I was worried we might hit something in the storm and you said the only thing we could possibly hit at this height was a cloud stuffed with rocks?"
Twoflower: "How did you know?"
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout