The UK's Cyber Security Challenge is promising a renewal of the competition, with more competitions on a broader range of topics and better prizes. The Challenge, successfully run last year as a way of promoting interest in information security as a career and unearthing hidden pools of talent, is once again backed by the UK …
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft