Reseller giant Computacenter has declared a "satisfactory" start to he year, even as the UK government's austerity drive pulled helped drag down group revenues growth to 2 per cent. Overall performance for the year should be in line with management expectations the mega dealer said. Group product revenue was flat on the year, …
"Computacenter said ... it was implementing new contracts at better margins than in the past."
Blimey, you don't get much service for your money as it is with these jokers, dread to think what new customers will get.
Alas my shares (all 40 of them) are never going to be worth the £14 or so I was given them at . Best keep working then.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln