Reseller giant Computacenter has declared a "satisfactory" start to he year, even as the UK government's austerity drive pulled helped drag down group revenues growth to 2 per cent. Overall performance for the year should be in line with management expectations the mega dealer said. Group product revenue was flat on the year, …
"Computacenter said ... it was implementing new contracts at better margins than in the past."
Blimey, you don't get much service for your money as it is with these jokers, dread to think what new customers will get.
Alas my shares (all 40 of them) are never going to be worth the £14 or so I was given them at . Best keep working then.
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all