Reseller giant Computacenter has declared a "satisfactory" start to he year, even as the UK government's austerity drive pulled helped drag down group revenues growth to 2 per cent. Overall performance for the year should be in line with management expectations the mega dealer said. Group product revenue was flat on the year, …
"Computacenter said ... it was implementing new contracts at better margins than in the past."
Blimey, you don't get much service for your money as it is with these jokers, dread to think what new customers will get.
Alas my shares (all 40 of them) are never going to be worth the £14 or so I was given them at . Best keep working then.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones