Reseller giant Computacenter has declared a "satisfactory" start to he year, even as the UK government's austerity drive pulled helped drag down group revenues growth to 2 per cent. Overall performance for the year should be in line with management expectations the mega dealer said. Group product revenue was flat on the year, …
"Computacenter said ... it was implementing new contracts at better margins than in the past."
Blimey, you don't get much service for your money as it is with these jokers, dread to think what new customers will get.
Alas my shares (all 40 of them) are never going to be worth the £14 or so I was given them at . Best keep working then.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad